Holden Service DepartmentAt Poyser Motors, we invest heavily in the latest state of the art diagnostic equipment and factory training of our technicians to ensure that we keep up with today's sophisticated engines and electronics.
Quality and reliability of your vehicle are our main priority and like anything mechanical you have to maintain it to keep it functioning at its best. This is why it's important, no matter what conditions your vehicle is being driven in, that it is serviced and the basics are checked regularly throughout it's life.
Things like changing your oil and filter, checking all other fluid levels and concentrations as well as the monitoring of the braking system are just some of things that need to be checked regularly to keep you and your vehicle safe on the road.
We believe that prevention is better than cure. With the extensive knowledge of our service staff, we are able to assist you in repairing any faults before your vehicle breaks down, meaning less downtime and cost.
It's the benefit of over 25 years of continuous Holden experience that has given us a deep understanding of what we sell and service. Our depth of knowledge extends across the entire Holden range, from passenger cars like the Commodore and Calais, to light commercials, right up to the luxurious Statesman or the high performance HSV's.
Servicing your Holden at Poyser Motors will give you total confidence that your maintenance or repair is carried out to Holden specifications, using Holden Genuine Parts.
Proud to offer the following services:
- All servicing & warranty work for Holden and HSV.
- Servicing of all makes and models.
- Air Conditioning fitting and servicing.
- Fleet servicing.
- Holden engine management fault diagnosis and report.
- Early bird vehicle drop off available.
- Tyre replacement and puncture repair.
- Four Wheel Alignment, electronic wheel balancing, specialist brake machining and repairs.
- Clutch and gearbox overhauls, automatic transmission service and repairs and cooling system overhauls.